Monday, June 24, 2013

An instagram a day



Last Friday was the first official day of summer... yay! Since I am home all summer with my three ladies, I have decided (and told everyone I know) that I am going to be living at the beach all summer. Sounds like a pretty nice way to spend the summer to me. But let's be real for a minute... I probably won't get there EVERY SINGLE DAY. In fact, I'll be lucky to get there three days a week (might be my new revised goal). Despite my revised plan, I am determined to make this a super fun summer to remember with just the right amount of relaxation, a pinch of adventure, and lots and lots of fun in the sun (nothing like a little pressure to really get the relaxation going.)

I've recently fallen back in love with Instagram (we had a short lived affair last fall that didn't last.) I decided to start a mini summer project of taking one Instagram picture every day, with the hopes of documenting something fun or memorable we did that day. 

Here are a few of my favorites so far this summer.

Sidewalk chalk

Strawberry picking

Afternoon at the beach
I love all the effect options Instagram offers for photos. I am especially loving the filter I used for the beach photos called Earlybird

I'm not sure yet what I'll do with the photos - a collage of some kind perhaps? I have found plenty of great ideas on Pinterest, but that is a whole other blog for another day!

To follow our adventures on Instagram go to http://instagram.com and follow sonarevette.

Happy summer all!

No comments:

Post a Comment