I have had these adorable hearts hanging in my entryway for two months now.
My three year old has been telling me that Valentine's Day is over for a while, but I just couldn't bear to take them down. So... this weekend, we decided to get crafty and create a new springtime garland to replace those sweet hearts. It was a super easy and fun project to do together so here is the how to below.
Here's what you need:
• card stock paper
• large cotton balls
• baker's twine
• hole punch
1. Trace and cut out your bunny shape
2. Trace 5-10 bunnies on card stock paper and cut them out
3. Have your little one paint the bunnies
4. Once bunnies have dried glue on cotton balls for tails
5. Punch a hole in each bunny ear
6. Thread the baker's twine through the holes
7. Hang anywhere you want to spread some Spring cheer