Monday, July 25, 2011

Thank you for being a friend

I know, I'm singing the Golden Girls theme tune in my head now too...sorry about that!

We just wanted to let everyone know that August 7th is Friendship day, and no, I haven't celebrated it before launching a Personalized Stationery business either, but thought it was a great excuse to say thank you to friends and family or even write a quick note to someone you haven't heard from in a while.  If you are reading this blog, let me say thank you for all the support so far since we have launched.  To celebrate friendship day, we are offering 20% off our thank you cards!  Just use the Code LALFR at checkout.

Here are a couple of my favorite designs which are folded cards that are blank inside for your own message.  You could also put a little message and photo on the back:

Confetti Girl Thank You can be personalized with either your name, your initials, or as a Thank You card.

Anyone who has ever bought my kids anything knows I love this card!  I bought big bunches of pink and blue for the kids because I find I'm much quicker getting my thank you notes out when I don't have to go out and by them...excuses, excuses, I know.
 I Heart You More Than Ice Cream was only featured a couple of weeks ago, but why not really tell your friends how much they mean with this card.  I gather most of our blog readers will be personalizing this card with "wine" instead of "ice cream"!
Remember to use your code LALFR at checkout before this offer ends on August 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment