Monday, January 13, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge



You may already have seen the 100 happy days challenge on Facebook, but I thought if something were to go viral, why not spread a bit of happiness! If you haven't seen it, you can check out the website 100happydays and see if you can be happy 100 days in a row. 

You can join on Facebook or Twitter, or just email if you don't want your 100 days open to the public. I have loved seeing my friends photos, but have chosen the email route. Anyone who knows me, would think this isn't much of a challenge. I am, in general, and on most days a happy person. I have still decided to do the challenge for a few reasons.

1)  It's a bit of fun in a usually boring time of the year.

2)  It reminds me how unbelievably lucky I am. I find at the end of the day, I have more than one picture to try to choose from.

3)  I am taking pictures. My husband is the photographer in the family, so I never remember to take pictures of anything.

4)  I am enjoying the minute. Over Christmas I kept saying "please stop time". This is a nice way to stop time for just a minute in our busy/chaotic lives.

Here are a few of my happy days photos so far:

Day 1 - my commute to Edinburgh



Day 3 - Look who's sleeping in my bed?


Day 4 - her song writing never fails to crack me up

Day 6 - My "Run Fatty" playlist on Spotify helped me through my morning run


So who's in?  We'd love to hear about any one of your one hundred days so please share:)

No comments:

Post a Comment