Monday, October 15, 2012

It's the great pumpkin, charlie brown... coming soon to a home near you!


Halloween is just around the corner and we have been busy, busy deciding on costumes over here! 

Our oldest has been set on Ladybug Girl for quite some time and it is really a fairly easy costume to put together. 

One red leotard:

One red tutu: 


One pair of ladybug boots (that will double as her winter boots this year):



Put together some wings and antennae (work in progress)...and voila - we should have Ladybug Girl, looking something like the cover below, ready to go!


Our younger daughter is excited to be a "Honey Bee" which is convenient since we have this costume (thanks, Grandma KuKu!) all set to go from a few years back.


But I have to say, the costume I found on Pinterest for this Sock Monkey Baby Costume on Grosgrain Fabulous Blog might be the cutest I've ever seen. I'll have to pin this for our newest member for next Halloween!


What are you planning for your little ones (or yourselves) for Halloween this year? Do you do it up big or do you like to turn off your lights and go out to dinner? I have to admit, I'm more of a Halloween homebody, but I just love putting some hot apple cider on the stove, playing It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown on repeat, and staying in to hand out the treats so I can check out all the creative Halloween costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment