Monday, October 22, 2012

Holiday sneak peak!

The holiday season is upon us... well, almost! It is still October, but some of you very organized people (you know who you are) have already started thinking about holiday cards and have even put in a holiday order. You would think as a card designer, my cards would be done well ahead of time, but alas, I have no idea what my family holiday card will look like. The card design is so much fun for me, but getting just the right photo is another story! So instead of stressing about how I'll ever get my kiddos to photographed, I'd rather have fun designing the perfect card for you and your family.

Below is a sneak peak of some of our 2012 holiday designs. We're really excited to offer more designs this year!

Simple and stylish "Crafty Collage"

Say it all with "Joy and Love"

Show off your little elves with "Santa's Little Helpers"

Three perfect photos? "May your days be Merry & Bright"

Classic Christmas "One Ornament"

Simple and elegant "Ball of Joy"

All of these new designs, and more, will be on the web site and ready to go by the first week in November, but of course if you're ahead of the game, we can get started right away and as always, if you don't see exactly what you're looking for on our web site, we will be happy to create a custom design to show off your beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment