Monday, September 16, 2013

Morning routine - free printable!

We are settling into this school routine now that my oldest is a few weeks into kindergarten and my middle daughter has finally started preschool. But with getting one on the bus before 8:00 a.m. and the rest of us out the door before 9:00, the morning can get a little, well... hectic. 

I decided to go searching around the internet for a morning routine chart that would help us all get our act together. I found some great ideas on all kinds of sites and free printables on iheartorganizing 


Super cute, right? I thought so too. This probably would have worked for us, but there were a couple of routine items that I wanted to change and I'll admit it... I just wanted to give it a little Love and Life style!

So I came up with this little chart 


Hopefully this will help to get us all to school on time. Please feel free to download the chart from Pinterest here and drop us a line if it helps your mornings run a little more smoothly!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have an evening routine printable? My daughter loves the morning routine. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind...I just found it....Sorry

    ReplyDelete