Monday, August 26, 2013

First day of school photo


I started a tradition two years ago of taking a photo of my oldest daughter with a print that shows her current grade level and teacher's names. This year my first is starting kindergarten and my second is beginning pre-school. I'm wondering if I should continue the tradition as I've done in the past or if I should change it up or add to it? 

Our first year went like this







On her second year of school we got just a little more colorful




Now I've been seeing A LOT of cute ideas for first day of school photos on Pinterest. How about these adorable chalkboard designs from yellow bliss road



I'm also loving these designs from how does she?


And I adore the idea of recording a list of each child's likes and interests at that time along with the first day photo. This one from sunshine praises is just so sweet



What do you think? Keep it simple? Change it up? Do you have any first day of school photo traditions or first day of school traditions in general? We'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment